Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of optimizing your online content so that a search engine likes to show it as a top result for searches of a certain keyword, according to Neil Patel.
my process for Search engine optimization
1. Conduct an SEO audit on your website
2. Identify and fix the major SEO errors on your site
3. Focus on on-page, technical SEO
4. Begin building a backlink network for your site
5. Rank higher in Google
Want me to do some SEO work on your website?
Google offers advertisements which appear in search results on google.com with the use of Google Ads or advertisements that appear on other websites through the Google Display Network and Google’s AdSense program, according to WordStream.
my process for Running Google Ads
1. Identify the audience that you are trying to reach
2. Craft a message that will resonate with that audience
3. Select the Google medium that will reach that audience
4. Launch the campaign and monitor results
5. Optimize for conversions and lower CPC
Want me to run some Google Ads for you?
Web Design and Development
my process for web design/development
1. Create a wireframe of all the web pages
2. Create a mockup of how the site will look
3. Develop the website on WordPress
4. Hook up Google Analytics
5. Launch the new website
Want me to do some web design or development for you?
Content creation is the process of identifying a new topic you want to write about, deciding which form you want the content to take, formalizing your strategy (keyword or otherwise), and then actually producing it, according to Conductor.
My process for creating content
1. Conduct an audit to determine the content already at your disposal
2. Brainstorm topic clusters to group content into buckets
3. Identify the forms of content to be produced
4. Conduct keyword research
5. Produce the content and make edits
A marketing strategy is a section of your business plan that outlines your overall game plan for how you'll find and attract clients or customers to your business, according to The Balance Small Business.
My process for crafting a marketing strategy
1. Conduct external research to determine market trends
2. Conduct internal research to identify business competencies
3. Set SMART marketing objectives
4. Create campaigns and tactics for reaching those goals
5. Evaluate and control results
Your brand is the set of perceptions people have about your company. It is a carefully curated emotional expression of your value that lives in people’s hearts and minds. Branding is the set of actions you take to cultivate your brand. When done right, branding becomes a beautiful symphony of design, language and experience, all combining to cultivate a very specific feeling, according to 99 Designs.
My process for branding a product, service, or business
1. Identify the ideal customer for your brand and their desires
2. Identify problems that your ideal customer is facing
3. Articulate how your brand can solve their problems
4. Develop a plan that will lead to your customer's success
5. Articulate the gain-creators and pain-relievers of the brand
Copywriting is the art and science of strategically delivering words (whether written or spoken) that get people to take some form of action, according to Copy Blogger.
My process for writing good copy
1. Identify the "hero" of the story
2. Identify the "villain" of the story
3. Articulate how the brand can help the hero defeat the villain
4. Highlight what will happen if the hero wins
5. Highlight what will happen if the hero loses